Today we start a four part series on creating your own lifestyle of freedom, beginning from the perspective of someone who has little life experience and no career experience, a middle-schooler.
Things we cover:
- ticks, goats, chickens, chickens, and chickens again
- Handyman business
- Developing your career interests
- recognizing your "micro-interests"
- seeking career options and opportunities
- job shadowing
Send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with me:
Challenge. Growth. Mastery. group on:
If you want to support my work, there are several ways to do this.
- share it with a friend
- Give it a 5-star review
- if you want to understand yourself and others a little better, and learn the why and how behind why people do what they do, you can get your own DISC assessment through my link and I will get a small kickback
- I also give presentations for small groups, businesses, and church groups. These presentations will help you to better understand yourself and others, the how and why behind a person's actions and perspective, and help you to build better relationships, and therefore better teams. Click here to schedule a call to learn more.
- if you simply want to help with expenses you can do so by giving a tip through PayPal
- if you want to give, but want to be sure it goes to a worthy cause, simply add a note designating your tip to helping the elderly with house maintenance and repair costs.
- you can also give tip through cryptocurrency, just send an email to email@example.com with "crypto tip" in the subject line, and I will send you the details
- You can also buy me a book from my Amazon wish list