How our beliefs culture and family impact our financial behavior - with Richard Friesen
Richard Friesen and I had an instant connection when we first started talking. Turns out both of us came from the same cultural and religious background, Mennonite .
Richard is the founder of the Mind Muscles Academy, and creator and
developer of the innovative and exclusive “Mind Muscles™” training process that turns the psychology of money and wealth on its head.
Here are just a few of the things you'll learn in today's episode:
- Why it's so hard to change behaviors we repeat over and over again
- How culture impacts our rapport with money?
- How to shift from "making money" to delivering value.
- The three-chair exercise that makes dramatic shifts?
- What are the "Golden Keys" and what doors they open
- Why we get embarrassed about extravagant wealth
- Why is money “the canary in the mineshaft.”
- "Certificates of Appreciation"
- What we lose when we gain wealth/financial freedom
Richard works with financial professionals, independent traders, business leaders and entrepreneurs of all types who want to expand their mental game to make more consistent profits.
With in depth experience as a broker, floor trader, financial software developer and entrepreneur, he brings concrete real world experience to his clients.
Check out his book: A Private Conversation with Money
Connect with Richard: