Profit First Strategies for Business Growth and Profitability with Rocky Lalvani
Here's what you'll learn in this episode:
- Why it's more important to focus on the bottom line, than the top line
- Why we have the wrong equation for profitability
- How do most business owners manage their finances
- What Parkinson's law is, and how to use it to our advantage
- How to implement Profit First
- Why "spend money to make money" is the wrong message
Rocky Lalvani serves as Chief Profitability Adviser for business owners. He teaches them how to ensure they get paid and make profit a priority! As a certified Profit First Professional he implements Mike Michalowicz's Profit First System.
We change the accounting formula of Sales - Expenses = Profit to Sales - Profit = Expenses. This ensures Profit comes first! (PS. It's not about money at all costs, people come before money!)
Rocky started with nothing when his parents immigrated to the United States when he was two years old, and his parents were in their 40's. It was his parents' second time starting over in life as they moved here to experience the American dream. In spite of a lot of struggles and his mom passing away when Rocky was 7, he has been able to achieve financial and life success. Rocky loves to share his journey and inspire others to achieve their dreams even faster.
Get the weekly show updates and occasional freebies delivered straight into your inbox. Sign up here.
Follow the Constructive Liberty podcast and join in the conversation:
Here's a few ways you can support the show:
- Share the show with a friend
- Leave us a 5-star review: Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, Podchaser
- Understand yourself and others a little better, learn the why and how behind the things people do, with a personality assessment
- Listen on a podcast 2.0 app like Fountain
- Buy me a book from my Amazon wish list
- Donate some Auponic credits to the show