Building a Strong Business Network with Daniel Andrews
Today I'm chatting with Daniel Andrews about building a strong business referral network.
Daniel has been officially self-employed for 35years – 49 if you start with the lemonade stand in front of his house at Shaw AFB in 1973! His current role as coach and convener, under the brand name Network In Action, involves showing people how to turn a casual business card exchange into a productive referral relationship.
Here's what you'll take away from today's show:
- The shortfalls of casual networking
- What people need to do to up their game in business-relationship building
- Principles that guide business
- How to maintain a referral relationship
- What questions are important early in the process to sort who you want to build trust with
- and more...
Connect with Daniel:
Connect with Ken (your host) here: