Fine Tuning Your Niche to Win Clients - with Gina Mongiello
Gina is a coach who understands what it's like to start a business and not get the results intended.
She says your ideal clients are waiting for you, but you can only find them when your marketing materials speak directly to them.
Common marketing practices push gimmicks and trends that don’t feel authentic.
That's why she set out to help small business owners create the kind of messaging that will attract clients from a place of honesty, authenticity, and value.
Connect with Gina here:
Follow the Constructive Liberty podcast and join in the conversation:
Here's a few ways you can support the show:
- Share the show with a friend
- Leave us a 5-star review: Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, Podchaser
- Understand yourself and others a little better, learn the why and how behind the things people do, with a personality assessment
- Listen on a podcast 2.0 app like Fountain
- Buy me a book from my Amazon wish list
- Donate some Auponic credits to the show
Connect with Ken (your host) here:
Copyright 2023 Ken Eash