Walking to Freedom Susan Gold
After a challenging upbringing, I made my way to New York creating a name for myself attaching celebrities to brands. After standing up to sexual harassment in the workplace, I created my own talent brokerage firm. My first deal was to convince master modern artist, Andy Warhol to do a commercial for Pontiac. Believe it or not, his three dogs helped me do the convincing. My book coming out in March is the trajectory of my journey.
Here's a few things you'll learn in this episode:
- How your childhood creates an imprint for you in adulthood?
- How to find the courage to get started, no matter the circumstances?
- What things left over from childhood hold us back in adulthood?
- Turning trauma into a positive transformation.
- A message for others wanting to live a lifestyle of freedom?
- How your experience impact others you work with today?
Find and connect with Susan: