Relational Selling with Darleen Priday
How to gain confidence and sell authentically without feeling cringy.
Here's what you'll learn in today's episode:
- What is empathetic selling?
- How can we get rid of the fear behind the sales process?
- What is a Discovery call and why is it so important?
- How has the landscape of networking changed over the years?
- Why is follow-up and nurturing so important?
- What is the importance of knowing your ideal client and why selling to everyone is not a good idea?
Darlene empowers entrepreneurs that have amazing services to gain the skills to sell, build relationships and retain the right clients. She has over 25 years experience in Sales and Business Development. Her primary focus is entrepreneurs and business coaches that need an objective assessment of their business. She empowers them with the tools needed to tell their story and sell their services authentically. Empathetic selling and relationship building are the core of who she is.
Connect with Darlene on LinkedIn.